Friday, May 09, 2008

Met KEANEWOO at CCAB, my best/sexy/sweet/cute/white/lovely----EST friend.I miss you terribly,boy.


Alright today went down to support PJC's rugby at CCAB. PJCvsNYJC. Pioneer won! Congratz. It was exciting till you can literally faint okay.There's one guy who's from NY, half of his face was covered with blood. Is really scary, I hope he's alright. Cos to me it just seems so serious.Just lik last week, saw ted,yanshan today too. Ohya, saw DENNIS GOH WEN QIN. haha I screamed out his name when i saw him walking pass me. hoho. i swear today is a very very happy day for me. It felt especially good when you saw your friends. Somemore really good friends. Tommy was there too supporting JJC.Hoorayyyyyyy~Anyway back to sch after the match. was chatting with Zhixuan on the way to & back. Just found out that we've have so many things to talk about. Have alot of things in common too(: Great. Anyway was surprised that RJCvsACJC(if i'm not wrong) rugby in my school. Can see that RJC spirit very high. I'm starting to like rugby, i think is super cool.

Tomor PW, wtf i dont like project work but no choice. Meeting Howeyong maybe felicia.what i heard from howeyong. & yoyoyoyo.. think Ooi&Heng for dinner smth like that, or maybe xw. everything not cfirm. Most probably in town i think. I hope so...........Mother's day coming soon, Like my mother wants that specific Nike handbag( i dont know which one) lolx..........

25days had past. we bid farewell & still 3words, I miss you.
byebye people.

No comments: