Thursday, May 15, 2008

Feel very hellokitty now, she's love(:


heyyo~
Today's like thursday already. OMG, i love it.Our beloved weekend is here. & the bonus for this week is the extended one day hol'vesak day.Great right. The is the most terrible week for me so far. Monday all the way till today or even tomorow. I'm either down with meetings for GPP or council stuff. Shit, is driving me nuts you know. Like i seriously dont like to be alone home like 11? wtf. ystd night i met asyraf,theordo(dont know how to spell) in the train on my way home. Everybody seems to be doing perfectly fine. Well, i'm not. Stress=x but i think all the others all also feeling stress, like siao now. So people, pls think that me,me,me or rather all the others are damn stress too. Then you wont be that mad about all your upcoming assignments & stuff.

Sorry that this post no pic. i'm simply lazy now. hahaha. PROGCO people can you all see this? Omg, is damn great that we somehow can cooperate well. yupp. Esp with those that i can reallylaughed with. & of course the leader-so small eyes ximeng. As for my Project Work teammates: Jeff,Sharon,Jiamin,Tzeyu,Baoxian& ME<3>
I think we're damn cool.We had the very crazy meeting from 8-10plus. Though everyone were very tired but we still continue to figure out what the hell is GPP. Today we looked so shagg, braindead but we still continue to laugh & finished our project in the library. Sharon did alot of work, thankyou girl(:

Tomor college reahearsal. I must admit that i cant sing high notes. Like really cant sing that HIGHHHHhhhh. Just zhao xia lol. funny. anyway college day on saturday. which means no tuition for me on that day. walaoooooo.. i like to go great henrylee's tuition.sunday then.

I feel rather bitch now for no reason. Procrastination/Insufficient sleep/Meetings):/Busy busy busy/ need to studyhard/need to playhard/ need to go shopping/ Miss my friends alotttt.../Miss going out with them/
did i miss out anything? hahaaaha.. i dont know.byebyelove(:

No comments: