Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy Happy Sweet Sweet 17, my lovely Mildred

5may- dearest girl, may you have a wonderful secs,mins,hours,days,years ahead. I love you, just like how much you love me. I want to hugg you real tight. Crap with you every friday, with erin too. Thankyou for your consoles whenever i'm down-especially when i'm in queenstown. You're one of my guiding light back then. yupp. I love you, girl. Stay happy.

Hello everyone. What a monday too! The feeling is so sucky i should say. Monday blues. I hate i hate i hate. Anyway spilled one of my very precious thing today. I think is really a bad day you see. Anyhows~ There are more photos to go. just that i'm really busy.I need to rush for alot of homeworks that is either due tomor or wed. Yupp but the very faithful me came to post photos lolx.There are more to go on my next post.Fuqin crap with me the whole day(: cos i kept telling him that my eyecandy ignored me.Thankyou MR SO-HOT(: Today is also my brother birthday.Happy birthday(: My mother is a little bit mad about his PINK psp.I think she wants it. ROFL. wth i want pink sia. I want i want i want. but is not falling from the sky.. goodness~

Saw this on one of the table in school. I think is super meaningful:
It's better for you to remain silent and to be thought a fool,
than to open your mouth & prove it true.







yoyooyyo
Tongues out pls!
madness in the house
So cute(; ana ana.


byebye love, where are you 4 heading towards?

No comments: