Monday, May 12, 2008

ZHIXUAN IS LOVE(L). I LOVE HER, SHE LOVE ME. Here you go, sweetheart.



hello,wello<3

okay today down to support netball girls at kallang smth smth. haha. Saw the new shopping "kallang shopping centre smth smth" Sorry, i really dont rmbr. haha. Suppose to have tug-o-war but i didnt get to pull. Shit. Sorry my dearest CT-MrlimYuching. All because i speak too fast, & that one drop of saliva flew right to his face.Sorry! Is so embarrassing, that andy laughed like nobody's business cos he saw it.hahahahhahaha ROFL pls!

Reached home damn late today. I dont like~ Okay i'm off to do my stuff.
Thankyou mrbus for lending me his shoulder when i'm damn tired. You're so sweet!What you all thinking? refering to the 190 pillar luhh, when i bused home today.HOHOHOHO.

I'm seriously sad, jus emo, just lonely,just need a shoulder, just sick of it, just heartbroken,just so happened when you told me the truth. I hate you.

Love me, Love me not. Love me, yes i do(:











No comments: