Thursday, May 08, 2008


Hello all,
Uhmm okay back here posting my photos(: anyway these few days was okay. Infact i should say that i really dont know what's the true feelings between friends. I'm just seriously very shocked when i know how i'm being judged. I always thought that those or whoever talk to me are like my friends. But maybe the reality isnt as of what i think.Is just so scary that things are turning upside down. Alright, shall not talk about it. Haahaa. Ystd had the tug-o-war with 08S12,(POLOoooooooo all the way man) Is just like so funny lol, when our opponents are like really wow~ Imagine we only have Bingzheng,Huihan,Yuren & another rugby guy, the rest all girls.US~ Super funny that we screamed & yelled as we got pulled by Owen. haha. I think we're like laughing stocks for the others. but afterall is still soooo fun.

Today was being conned by Mr-Hot(fuqing), he bluff me, acted with me & really make me a fool. Is like this, there was a letter under the desk in the tutorial in lvl class. So he asked me open, i opened & it says "you're so stupid! You're so stupid! your face look like underwear now" & i burst into laughteer. He told me that he was being bluffed too. So Next, our turn to con Jeff. So the so-shityy me put it in his file & at the same time the so-great me broke his file(oops,sorry!). So bingzheng picked up the stuff, and i crawled under the table to grab his sch pant.& that bingzheng like cause my shoe to become spike shoe.As i was bending down, my earstud dropped. My earstud literally penetrate the sole of the shoe. So everyone started laughing at me. I laughed damn hard. Then Jeff started saying "Weeling, dont u know that the letter was written by me & fuqing" OMG...ROFL... everyone started laughing at me. walao... hahaha.. this teach me a lesson not to go round con people thinking that they're the fool, whereas the real fool is here typing out all this =x

PE was bored at first. But then i accompany CT ran 2.4km, so good right? hahaha. Then after that to collect lens. dinner with xiwen then(L). Met brother at telokblangah. Like xiwen saw him first lolx..........gtg byebyebyeeeeeeeeeeee

Your eyes damn sharp, You waved damn hard, Your shouts damn loud, You smiled damnn.....(:

[scandals] ahem* who?hahha

what are they doing man?



NongNong&WeeWee. haha





Like i have to tiptoe. can see?

OMG, seee!!! Love is in the air


No comments: