Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tomorow is labour day, are you in labour? (crappingxx) teehee=x

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Okay, i'm a lil lazy to upload photos now. Jst these 3 will do for this post. Hokay! Had been extremely busy lately. The time spent for blogging is getting lesser. I've got a bigg study table, v good! Is three quarter the size of library bigg table, and new arm chair as well. Tho i would v much prefer a pink chair. Anyway i had been feeling relatively guilty lately. You know that kind of feelings when you did badly for your exam, and to the state that your have to dragg your mum to the general office to seee the vp. And you;re thinking and guessing if your mum was angry and stuff. It crossed my mind that why am i sucha loser? My grades are really oh-you-know-it you'll laugh hard at me. I'm under alot of remediation at this juncture and i could feel that A level is really coming. Due to my lousy results, my mum had to cash in extra money for my tuition, i feel bad for not producing results. And now i've had more tuition to come. I'm thankful that my mum dont stress me out, but i know i give myself much pressure. Whenever, i'm lack of money, my mum would always give me more and more and more. And i take things for granted. And i jst think that my mother v great-damn good, i told her that i think the tuition is a lil tad ex, and she jst said to me is okay. I feel even worse when everyone else tells me that is okay. Basically, that's how i feel. However, i think i would had felt worse if she ground me, and stop me from meeting my friends once in a while. That's what alll-mum would do if they had a daughter like me.

And people, for your information. My friend's blogshop having some hotstufffs @ www.onepointfives.blogspot.com Do visit. They have got the hotest stuff in town.

by the way, i'm very dying to get to vivo to purchase the hairband which i saw last weeek. Omg, i had been thinking of it for the entire week. vivo vivo here i come! tomorow. Desciption- leopard.


Staytune to wee-weeling.bs ;D

No comments: