Monday, April 06, 2009

Daily rantings at the bottom!
Hi ladies! Onepointfives has updated with Collection #3 after a short break.
This time round, expect Zipper V Neck Tee, Zipper Splash Tank and Kimono Top!
Happy Shopping at
Www.onepointfives.blogspot.com !
xoxo,
Onepointfives
Www.onepointfives.blogspot.com

Catch us behind the scene at
Www.rollingjade.blogspot.com & Www.loudhailers.blogspot.com !

Me feeling this (wordy post)

Meowwww. I'm beeesy. hehhh! No time! By the way, i've got detention today. Mr chan said something about made in china school shoes. Omgoshh, he was syaing that last time, most of us wear those shoes, and we still got to use the KIWI brand white brushes to paint over the shoes. Hehh, i did that when i was in primary one! I could still rmbr vividly. And i would not forget that my shoes used to be lousy, like seriously holes most of the time. Whenever the floor is wet, my shoes would definitely be wet. My shoes back in the past was really lousy-till you'll dropp your bunnny teeth! By the way, i'm starting to dread going to school. Jst the always come-and-go feelings that's occupying the entire me. By the way, i passed my GP man! Nonthelesss, i failed all the other subjects. Today, i'm quite happy, cos i finally passed a pathethic subject. On the dot pass! teeheee. And i think during the detention-consultation with CT, i think he almost vomitted blood, cos i'm so slow in answering his questions, plus the fact that i'm jst so not up to Gsc standard. Chinese is my mother tongue language, yet i scored a freaking ____ I got a shock of my life when i saw that grade staring at me. i dont know what thaa-hell went wrong with my language and the ability to answer argumentative questions. Supposedly to be my strong subject, it ended up to be this woofffpmmhhh(pekchek tone, insert insert tsktsk) That day i was on-msggg with hezel and he was telling me stuff about rugby. He told me rugby is a "gentleman" game. I almost faint the moment i saw his msg. I feel a tad painful for those who injured themselves, especially when u see blood oozing, what's more down the entire face. Jst like a "bloody face". I hoped that all those who played rugby, please take care of yourselves. It jst pains me when i seee injuries/bloood all over those players. Next is that, my mum has been calling me and waking me up earlier for school, cos i'm really those dillly dally person. I calculated that i took 45mins or more to prepare myself before i step out of hse. Is this too much? anyway, i think i need to clear my homeworks now.

And i will really upload photos when i'm freee. in a few days time. Stay tune! xoxo.

No comments: