Thursday, April 09, 2009

Peee-Double-Youuu. Hearts<3, gooodayyye!
Would never forget the times that both me and tzeyu had to think of how to rephrase a simple eng sentence. Our english had always been england. People laughed at our sentence structure, nonetheless, we didnt give up. Our countless dates at starbuck, mac, mos for Pee-double-you were crazyy. i should say this. I think my group rock your arrrseee. People, lift up your giggling toes;D

My voice very sexy now, very low! My throat hurts. By the way, i'm fretting over what to write to principal? I want to cont'd the 7mths, i dont want to retain myself. Thinking hard what exactly i want in life. Somehow quite miserable to keep on thinking and thinking non-stop. And my re-exam on monday, i'm v scared. Most likely going for chalet tomor, but then my mood damn -.- not in the right mood. I dont feel like staying over, but then will see how it goes. Saturday back to school 8am sharp for chinastudies lecture. Class outing aftermath. Supposedly, i wanted a 3D2N tonning but i think i will drop dead after the first night, i'm not that powerful. I'm feeeling sick now, fck! Feel like staying at home tmr. how? Contradicting, i shall follow my feel tmr. I'm not in the mood. I jst want to study hard now.

No comments: