Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hello all. Okay! I'm still in the process editing the blog. I cannot fix out my links properly. By the way, decided to insert taggboard. Sch was arrgggghh! Extremely angry. I went to school, jst to get my result slip and then back home. Have got no parents meeting today, cos i scored all A. Nahh, jst crapping. My mum met Vp and Ct previously. Okay, i'm going vivo later for dinnner. Catch me there. Okay! Hearts.
I like this photo! No edit!
Photobucket
2009 Amazing Race Organising Committeee. A big heart please!
Hello guys! Amazing Race is officially down for me. We went through ups and downs, many dispute among each other. Bitching about this and that, I whine alot, cos all of us sacrifices our many weekends just for this Amazing race 2009. A big heart to the entire committee. Enjoyed bitching with you guys.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
POLO in the house now! capt+ vice capt.
Photobucket

\I look extremely shit here. my eyebag damn jialat. Panda brand.

Photobucket

And i always commented that i like this photo of Jay Yeo!! JK, you see this? omgggg. i want a photo like that please!!!! I like.hahaha I kept emphasising that JK is my best friend! Please hop to m blog and seee this. hahahaha

Photobucket
Another inside joke. That day, i was memorising the China map! And haahaa.. On the way to school, i trying so hard to memorise "Mongolia.." so i kept on ranting. " where is mongolia, what the hell. where is it." and i went on "Oh ya MAGNOLIA IS UP THERE" laugh please. i think i'm so-.- i can even pronounce it like this. haha next one shall be sunkist orange juice. laugh hard. love.

No comments: