Wednesday, April 08, 2009

When i'm feeling =.= How about you?

Photobucket
Hello all~ my photos all very screwed up now. V angry, you know!

For the past few days, school been ups and down for me. The exact feelings of riding a roller coaster. Jst that, inclusive of the vomitting of blood. My sore is in pain now, a lil uncomfortable. Oh-yes, i had been feeling v guilty ever since elects camp. I'm at the last few station for the nightwalk, and the part where both me and rehka had to spread the super-disgusting so-called jam* on the bread. (wasabi+ nutella + soya sauce), ended up that the new elects had a hard time in the loo. Srsly, i hope that they are fine. Dont u think is disgusting to eat the sandwich?

Tomorow is the release of Peee-double-youu results. My group had mixed feelings. Some feeling nervous, uneasy etc. Feel like banging the wall now. Cos the feeling aint good.And sad to say, the very wakao me had to retake 2papers. This aint coool. I jst feel like sleeping for 15hrs now. Had been thinking alot recently, but what's the use of thinking only? I'm starting not to understand myself totallly.

Sidetrack// Today, i met Junhao on the bus. I had no council today. I feel damn it out of the world. There's a few peoples i really want to see and meet up with. (huihui, Yonggeng, minyang, skip, weijie) Jst feel like hugging all of them tight now. Not forgettting peixian, felicia, olivia, xiwen and moreee...

Photobucket


Photobucket

goodbye. What you see is what you get?

No comments: