Friday, April 17, 2009

Weeling's 18th (Pardon the alignment for this post!)


Hello people! Here with my photos. Some photos v big, some small! Sorry about it. First and foremost, thankyou to alot of people who wished me or spam me with birthday msgs. Hearts all of them who text me msgs. Am really happy when my oldie friends text me, or rather some unexpected people who wished me. hehh! Legal age- 18! I'm forever young still!

By the way, tuesday was out with friends in the evening to Secret Place for dinner. Got a lil sian, cos is a weekday. i want my birthday to be on weekend, however, mine was a freaking tuesday!! I'm sucha =.= Was a simple b'day dinnner and slack aftermath. Thanks to those who spent on my gifts. Hellokitty stuffs, bags and more looots. The topshop undergarment is huge! And Tommy Hilfiger is love tooo! Thanks ppls. Not forgetting all the handmade cards/photo album by others. And i love my b'day cake! I bet more upcoming b'days, we'll all be eating this "Rive Gauche" cake! Fabulous. Intro! And mum almost bought the same cake. Lucky she didnt. But i hate cofffeeecake. I love black forest cake! I miss TCC's cake.soon!











































Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Please observe what chan peixian is doing! And i snap the whole processss. funnnny.
Photobucket
Tryin to squeeeze the chillllli outtttttttttttttttt
Photobucket


Photobucket
And then, whattt--thaaaa fck, she think freee de! Laugh like shittttt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Goodbye.

No comments: