Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm gonna scrimp and save tmr!
Yes, i;m so going to bring 10bucks to school only! No cards except my freakin ugly ezlink tmr. Which means that even if i dont have a single cent, i would jst crawl home! I jst realised that i'm back to cabbing. Like whatttt-thaaa-fck everyday.I'm thinking if i should marry a oldie cabbb uncle that has the coolest bald head., then free rides everyday!! HAHA. That day, saturday! I was rushing down from esplanade to plaza sing to meet my mum to pass her stuffs and then back school for the amazing race finale. So the uncle was srsly way too cute! I was on the phone for approximately 10mins, endlesss calls from all the different ppls who asked where am i and stuff like that. Then the uncle went on "eh, you v busy!" and i was like "yes, uncle i very busy now, rushing for time!" i need to get to Pioneer Junior College in the shortest time". My goodnesss, the uncle started telling me how fast his car can go. He was like saying "girl, you dont believe? Uncle show you~" and OMG-oshhh, he didnt even inform me to tighten my seat belt, and the so-damn powerful car jst vrrrrooooooommmm. And i was damn scared. Srsly, the highway was experiencing heavy traffic and imagine the uncle wanting to show me his car can vrooooomm to the max! So the uncle went on saying "girl, believe me anot? you see from 60km/h to 120 or 150km/h. Lucky, you met me today!" And i was at the back, trying to grab the handle real tight. Uncle was extremely happy that his car can go all the way to 150km/g, but he didnt realise my precious life is at risk. When he turned in to Peeejayycee, apparently i landed on the ground of the back seat. He didnt warn or signal me to get ready for the turn in. I think uncle is damn cool. Superman number 3. Cos the previous 2 cabdrivers are impressive as well.

#i need to get to ikea soon. #i need to get blusher this weekend #i want to go picnic this weekend # i want more time for myself # holland v this week

No comments: