Thursday, April 16, 2009

WEE's 18th will be uploaded soon.
I'm forever young!! Anyway, i think peixian very forgetful, she thought our holland trip was today! Taddaaa, next weeek!! Legal 18 yrs old, happy? egggcited? neutral? So random. Anyway, please please please, everything please be alright tomor. And maybe tmr night(later) meet that person who die die die die die- so die-hard want me to go and look for him. Probably in the night! After his work. He's a real stalker. I know he reads my blog. right? Seeeeee, i'm a lil smart. okay, enough of my nonsense. He's going to rant if he seee my face in hrs time. (i dont want to fly him kite)

By the way i think my mummmm is damn cute, cos she can be soooo random that she msged me during my lessons (when she knew i'mma having lesson), "happy birthday" Happy note:D

No comments: