Sunday, April 26, 2009

Photobucket
hello everybody! Dinner with the four of them jst now. My dearest people. And i think i was early today. Only 3mins late. Awesome! Dinnered @ Kim Gary Hong Kong Cafe. The variety of food is wow! And i think the food is relatively good. Plus, is not very expensive. My recommendation. Much more better than Xinwang. So sick of Xinwang. And is good to go out with your bestie guy friends, because they are the one queueing up even tho the queue was extremely long, while the girls go and look around for hotstuff. hehh! After dinner, window shopping-hopping for 3omins. I'm so into Nuraya (if i didnt spell wrongly) My type, my wants. Then to Hilary Cafe to slack. Love the ambience. But i dislike the menu, cos half the time i dont understand this weird cafe style. Egyt style+ fortune telling style ): Felicia left first, while the rest of us carried on to slack at the usual place. Chitty chitty bang bang all the way.

And so long since i last saw xiwen and Howeyong. Double hearts for them. Not forgetting felicia and Nicholasyeeeeeee :D

Photobucket


Photobucket

The waitress at Kim gary threw us a pile of menu. I think it was way tooo exxxagggerating.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Xiwen bought me a frog! AND IS SO COOL THAT THE FROG IS MY PRINCE! The frog will really turn into a prince. is true. Omg, it'll jst take a day to dissolve and then my prince would appear infront of me! hahaha. i'mma going to dissolve it sooon. yayy! i think is awesome. I'll show you all what it is like after i dissolve. okay! Funnn.

Photobucket
Hilary cafe.
Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

I think howeyong looks good here! Reallly. Handsome hurrrrr. Please smile hard. I miss heart to heart session with him.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Felicia was sleeeping. hahahha.
Photobucket

Finally, a proper one of nicholasyeee. I said that he always wipe his mouth, many actions whenever i take peeekture of him. Hahah. Tadaaa. he can smile very shyyyly. hahaha
Photobucket

And presenting to you, my fugly face. please take a closer look at nicholas yee and howeyong's face. And Xiwen's card was issued on my birthday! How cool is this? hahha
Photobucket


Photobucket

Finally ready! and Howeyong's hair like centre parting. hahaha
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

hahaha. tie-ing lace? or what? hahaha. Photobucket

Photobucket

Goodnight people. i'm so tired now. is time to hit the sack. 2.30am. Back to school tmr! I dont like. Cant wait for weekends. And i will study hard on weekdays. I love weekends, i love heading out. How i wish i learn to love weekdays as much as weekends, though i hate it ttm! tmr, shall be homework session, plus china studies sesssion

1) Four chinastudies esssays
2) 4 General studies in chinese articles
3) Chemistry tutorial
4) Probability tutorial
5) Binomial Distribution tutorial
6) China studies thesis writing.
7) Integration worksheet
This is madnesssss. Scream please!!!!!

No comments: