Thursday, April 02, 2009


I've been sleeping 3hrs daily ever since monday. I think i'm some fcking cool bitch. I'm so tied down with alot of stuffs. And i got back a few of common test results. Incredibly awesome-till you'll say i'm cool. I find it hard to make a U-turn. Anyway, my weekend would be goone jst like that for this week. Hopefully i meet friends on sunday. That would be a goodish one for me. heyyer, i gotta do my homework now. I look extremely like someone-jst box-my eyes feeling. Ugly. okay, people miss me hur! i'll be back soon. Enjoy your weekend. byebye THANKS TO ALL THE LOVES WHO TAGGG ME.

Tmr camp in school. Heart-to-heart session. Saturday for amazing stuff. Tuition. Helll.

Ystd! Elects induction bonding sesssion.

Happy birthday to ERNEST TAN XUAN HAO!


Hey, may you have a goodaye April-fool day plus Birthday! Aye, I've got no time to shop for presents. Shall go for april babies presents soon. K! Halfman! Omg, this sounds , very beetch. right? hehehe... Shall have fun next friday with the others. We're fcking coolios people, Say yes! hahaha.
I'm not as coool as you think! teehee. Fck, nb. Roll your eyes man.

No comments: