Sunday, April 05, 2009

edited/
& today is madness, hrs of hoomeworks. I think my mum is great. Awesome. After hearing what she said, i started tearing involuntary-ily. (such word?). I prayed hard for all the happenings to be alright. I jst dont want another hardcore crying. Love henrylee's brownie and cookies. He gave me both ystd. Today, Kfc for dinner. A simple day, simple food, with a simple heart. Nothing much. Am still have more homeworks to clear. I didnt go out at all today. Great!( love me, hate me, you decide. Dont judge me! I'm not an angel, with 2 wings at the back, and definitely i dont look demure)

Something wrong with my peeeks. will upload soon.

Today is clearing of homework day.
1) GSC Compo (which i owe for 2weeks)
2) 3 2 to go: news articles (reflection+Summary)
3) Chemistry Tys (Nitorgen cpd)
4) Maths tutorial ( Complex no part 2)
5) China studies Essay
6) China Studies Case studies
7) Chemistry Tutorial (Chemical equilibria) half way):


Fck man! HOW TO FINISH? So many, so lil time. I'mmma so going to drain myself. Please finish it! Cos i'm oweing way too many homeworks. I'm still thinking of how to celebrate my birthday. Had my plan in mind already. But then one day 24hrs not enough.


goodbye. Will be back to blog soon. Stay tune.

No comments: