Friday, May 01, 2009

Edited- A pink smile to start with

After tuition, met chanpeixian to vivo to buy our stuffs. I didnt get to buy the hairband which i love it alot. Wahhh! I'm still hunting for it tho. My loots for today was Mark&Spencer cookies, sunkist orange juice + Ketchup chips!! hehh! Chanpeixian was saying that "omg, i still rmbr you asking me which sec sch i go to, and i told you i'm in queenstown" time flies. And, i still love you as much.

Some photos.
Birthday part III (15th April)
The guys celebrated my birthday damn last min. V shocking! They dragged me to teck whye while i was already at the bus stop waiting for my bus. Thanks alot to the 4guys.(Ernest, Ximing, Jay, Weicong!) I love you allll alot. Thanks for being there for me!! Thanks for being my peeejaycee good friends. The chalet we had was kinda weird, but i think it was quite fun with a mini chalet, which seems so last min. esp the bbq, i still have got chalet photosss. Anyway, Steven tan is missing in the photos. hahaha.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Me finally inserted my links. But the links aint that nice.

Anyway, i think the weather is awesome today, I love you sun! I had a very last min tuition now, am going out now. I like staying at home. (random~)

No comments: