Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Me still look the same?

Photobucket
I think this is one of the few baby photos which i like the most. I looked innocent.
I think is the ultimate rock your asss fact that i've got teeny-weeny-tiny foot when i'm young. I like it alot. ( i say till like as though babies have got big foots?) And i was searching my folders and i found this peeek, i feel that i looked the same. not much of a difference. Except for the fact that i;m innocent no more.

Photobucket

When i'm taller than my sister. Now i'm like either shorter than her or, we've got the same height.
Photobucket

I zhaooo-geng when i'm smalley eh! Hahaha. My sis always say she looks cuter. Spoil my moood eh.

Photobucket

okay, hello folks!! The most hate thing that happened today is that when i'm on the way home after milk's celeb, i saw a half dead rat. And i jumped, hoppped, ran as fast as i could when i saw that dead rat. Now i fully understand why my sis hate rat that much. Next is that i got the meetup place wrongly that i went to Ashton, when it is supposed to be at swensen.

Was a tiring day jst now. Investiture reahearsal till 8pm, rushed down to town afterwhich. My day is horrible- i hate long day in school. Tmr is that day that i officially stepped down. I shall blog in detaill soon as i need to catch my sleep now. Sakae with council tmr:D

On a happy note~ i heard good comments abt me today. V.good! Am happy. whattt-thaaaa-so--goodddd day!

time check: 1am (is time to sleeep)

No comments: