Friday, May 15, 2009

Omg. I tell you smth. I bloghop to steven's blog and i saw this tagg from this PJCian who obviously doesnt have a name and dont dare to put down the name. Too shameful to named! And then, this very ahem* i dont know how to describe person was making comments about me! When both steven and i had our inside joke. And i think most of my close friends in peejay know about this inside joke. People tend to be busybody, cant blame them right! C'mon it seems like none of your business!! And thanks, i know i'm very ugly and if u happen to comeby my blog, omg! My blog is so dirty that someone actually view it. And thanks for your comments~ I appreciated it. And if i know who you are, i think i would feel extremely gross!!! Thanks hur, mother fcker!

And steven tan, I'm starting to hate you!! ( hahahaa.. i'm jst joking!) I think your fans love you too much.

Nicholasyeee was being funnny on msn!!! We're talking about Queenstown spirit. Dont play play! Was whining to him abt the motherfcker. so funny! Joke man!

No comments: