Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sleepless night.

Photobucket

Off-day tomor. Damn it sick. sick buggs in my body. Y'all know, i wanted to go sch tmr badly. So many impt lessons which i really dont want to misss, but i have to rest or else friday's paper would be screwed up if i'm nt well. And now, v drowsy! But i jst couldnt get to sleeep. I need to get well for weekends.

School was great today! I love the chitttyx2 bangx2 session with ginny,bingzheng, fuqin, jeff.

Beetch! My beeetch, where'are you? i miss you alot. Your should know who you are. This person went MIA, and he didnt want to talk to me anymore! I hate you for this 1sec. Peace\/. Hahaha. i looked shit in this peeek.

Photobucket

frantically hunting for presents.I dragged myself to town despite feeling terrible, roaming from DFS to wisma, to taka, goodness, me dont knw what to buy. I hate wearing sch uni to town.


Why dont you understand me? So far away. Am i too bitch or what?

No comments: