Monday, May 04, 2009

Onepointfives sales is awesome! V pretty, grab it at a very cheap price. Check it out!

SALES! www.onepointfives.blogspot.com (click here). And whoever who mention my name in your purchase for COLLECTION 4 will get 10% discount. (not necessary that you need to know me) as long as you indicate my name in the order form, you get discount!!

Daily ranting~
I give no excuse for my 2.4km run! a min slower, which is equivilent to 60sec. Did i really put on weight that i've got a luump of fats that stop me from running faster? I hate you wind, the air resistance jst pushes me backwards. I got so distracted and always want to give-up running jst a tad 1km.( I feel so gross today) But thanks Ni-kaa-lass for my favourite drinks. Had been drinking pokka green tea daily ever since sec 1. 6years in total. And up till today, i still like pokka green tea though is crazy to drink 3 or 4packets a day. I'm not sick of it at all. Jst feel like drinking more. I miss weekend.

School bell rang 15mins later from today onwards, i dont like the 15mins push-backward. And i'mma going for my early dinner now, get to my teeeveee and then to do my homework till late at night.

I dont know how long i can hold on.......

No comments: