Sunday, May 03, 2009

Is luv luv to see this!

Photobucket

And i broke her neck! No-neck-H.kitty? hehhh. I'mma going to steal my sis this kitty.

Photobucket


Photobucket

And walao, my sis cards is always biggg. I shall draw one super bigg to outwin her.
Photobucket
I still have more kitty not on display.Haaaaa!!! Heartssss More hellokitty, more more more. I wanto have dear daniel as well!!


And I can be cute as wellll!!! OKAY! haha. Cannot stand ernest tan who reallly post my kuku pic in his blog. Thanks hur! And Ppl pls flood his taggggboard for posting my ugly photo. Ximing, dont catcha this post. Is not this post that will be funnny. hahaha. I think i looked man here!!!!! My hairstyle always ownage!

Photobucket


Okay, today was tuition day for me. Chem tuition ag 12.30pm and then afterwhich plaza sing maths tuition till 7pm. I dont really like sunday to be packed with all the tuitions. So not in the moood. Ystd was desssert with xiwen and felicia at chinatown. And then home to watch teeevee. I'm in love with teeeveee now. (when i'm not supposed to be...) hahaha. anyway i need to do my homework now! Byeeee. Pls dont gimme monday blue tmr. I need monday pink!

No comments: