Friday, May 22, 2009

To be loved than to love.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Trust me~ my post going to be wordddy today!

Heyyoo! Weekend is here! I think i'm starting to be a really mommssy-good girl. 24hrs a day includes only school-home-tuition-school-home.(this type)! Omg! By the way the entire week, i got very pissed off by one distinct person, i hate this gross person for trying so hard to piss me off, and literally spoilt my days, 5 out 3. My blood pressure shot up (i'm very mean!) But really cannot stand his sarcasm and bullying my girls in school! I'm like superwoman, always the one to rescue them!

Didnt check my mail for weeks, and after browsing through some mails. I've got so many things to say, tho i know is not very appriopriate to say it here, but i must say that i'm really unhappy and not satisfied with certain mails. Am i a slave? (this cross my mind after seeing the mails)

Next up is that, i love my clique in school. Really! That day, fuqin went to buy a kitkat, so is four small lil bar, then he ate half of it, the other half he gave it to Jeff, and Jeff gave me half a portion from his original half portion which is equivalent to 1bar. And the me, gave huihan half portion from mine, which is 1/4 bar from mine. I;m so glad that i'm in this boys+weeling clique. (huihan not in the clique) They are always giving in to me, listening me whine, we shared the good and bad things. Tho, there may be some small conflicts here and there once in awhile, they are always the one who are more tolerant.

I dont know why i'm typing non-stop and it is jst going to be the length of essays. Talking about essays, My goodness-mama-mia GP paper next friday and chinese GP the consecutive wednesday. Very very scared. By the way, i've got no motivation to write on my thesis writing. I dont know how to juggle between midyear and thesis. Holy-shit, i have to complete it before june hols end or else i'll be in dead shit. My june holidays will be eaten up. I miss my country alot/ i miss home. I just want to see malaysia-mom! Miss her this much <3

Just so me know, i realised that i'm starting to treasure what's around me. Trying hard to control my anger even tho i'm not that type that who will swallow everything.(i think i will spill it out in some way or another) Trying to love my friends, to those who loves me alot! On my bus ride home, i always think alot (tho out of 10times, 8times i dozed off after the 2nd busstop which i boarded or you can catch me sleeping v unglam-ly on the bus) And i think of so many things, I can even recall back my primary school time, or infact how i used to be so blur that i bang onto the street pillars and would end up crying like some siaolang. woow-kay! Shit, i'm not going to have some emo-ish fever!

There's this curse, if day one of the week- that i take cab or late for school, the entire week would be cabbing sessions. My-to-school cliques includes Nicholas-tzeyu-sharon-fuqin(most of the time) We're really going to quit cabbing to school and save money. I'm still wasting money on cabfares, what-the-f, weeling! We're so going to join others of last-min running in and not cabbing in. By the way, school a tad bitchy, they have adjusted the school clock twice this term. Omg, every mins counts!

Hehh! i shall say that you're extremely patient to continue reading even though i sound very boring. Nice one! okay, i'm off to do my stufffs. Tomor, i can wake up late(:

Happi-lee-weeling! Gp tutor said this today. And Fuqin is Bob Chua (cos i was talking about Bob the builder) How cute is this? hehh!

No comments: