Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jiamin+Weeling=<3

Photobucket

Went to meet Jiamin at suntec after school. Ashton for lunch! I love the fact that school ended early today for me! Blabbered our way through till early evening. I so-in love with the simple baby pink bag, I wanted jiamin to get to the seller and grab it for me, but you-know, there's no more babypink! Bloodyhell. Please let me see the bag elsewhere! please please please. Y'all know, i'm becoming like some cave-woman. I dont like! Next week shall be all the b'days celebrations, i cant wait to see my friends. By the way, i nearly lost my headset today. Damn lousy day! Thanks to my friends who went round the school to hunt for it for me when i already left the school.

On my way home from suntec, i took a bus and alight at shenton way, from Laupasat- i walked home. So many things that i discovered. There's actually so many restaurant, pubs, cafe, light-goodayye-lightsnacks and of cos mos burger at those hidden area. Is jst 2 streets away from hse, i'm really happy that i realised smth Big today. Happy((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Panic panic panic/ Omg! Crazyyyyyy. okay. time to bath and do my work. I dont wish to fall asleep after 5mins of work. buhhhbyeee.

No comments: