Monday, May 18, 2009

Sisterhood

Photobucket

Really miss Jackie chan's cafe! Mama, bring me there now! Omg, i cant wait. Is damn awesome! You'll love it! I want to fly now! Miss almost everything. I miss the sofa, i miss the cafe, i miss literally everything. I want to go with my friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

I love her bear very-de-very-de-muchhhx! The pink bear is 3/4 my size. I wrestling with the bear everyday! And i'll do with the "ding!dingg!ding!!!" so that i win! Oh-my-gosh! Okay, that's meanieee.

Photobucket


Pissed off(today)/

Bad day today.Complained to CT that i really hate that person who pissed me off. Hope the person just roll down the ramp tomor!!! But kegan make me happy with his words during sanc duty! Late for school today with nicholasyee+tzeyu! but ended up breakfast with tzeyu before heading sch! Gotta be early tmr. Essaysss, essayss, here i come! Gosh, been writing a lot for the past few days. Nuts!

Peace tomorow?

No comments: