Friday, May 29, 2009

No energy to bicker


Gp paper over! one down- next wednesday is GSC. Holidays is here, but i dont feel that it is here.

Met an irritating cab driver. I hopped on and he started commenting about me! He was saying all the crapp stuff, "he said i looked like pri sch kid" And i think he's a lil blind. I'm like srsly damn old for the age of 12? Then for the entire 30mins journey, he jst non-stop talking to me, and i was really not feeling well. At that very moment, i wished i vomitted on his cab. And this very evil-uncle dropped me off at school busstop cos he said that it would jam if he turn in. And i was v angry, but i didnt even have the strength to quarrel with him, So disturbed by him. And apparently, i dragged myself in to school. It was as though i was floating. I was cursing v badly at him. I took cab to school today,cos i was not feeling well, uncle~!! wahh angry~I'm gg to sleep now, and back to CCK for tuition in the evening~

And my facebook! Wahh, chanpeixian- v good! Ppl, my very jing dian crooked damn ugly face in facebook. You'll have a good laugh after viewing the peeks. walao. hahaha. I dont care anyway. haha i love my face now even tho there are pimples and stuff. hahaha. My hair higher that mountains now (i like), my bunny teeth bigger than yours (i like), my eyes bigger than yours (i like), My centre parting is the coolest thing on mother earth! haha.

Vodafone is slowing my internet speed now and i got so pissed when it dc me once every 5mins. Arghh, lazy to use broadband. I need to nap now. bye

No comments: