Saturday, May 16, 2009

Blame Me Not!

Gamesco dinnner last saturday! I hearts gamesco! Awesome awesome!
Had dinner at swensens and chittychittybangbang at Coffeeclub!! Hearts them for being so lovely that night. Infact all along they're very sweet towards me. Dearest gamesco folks!

(daily rantings all the way downnnn)

Photobucket


They tried to hide. idk why.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Our very very inside joke. itchy itchy scratchy scratchy-scratch-your-buttt.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Bigg eyes that make you wowwww!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Trying to imitate me! Cos smth almost fall into my top. And is damn obscene.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Coffeeclub. (like the ambience!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I'm not ready for peeeek!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Our signature pose! We heart to do this!!! our version of titanicc!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Okay. i'm so going to type alot! Haha. So long since i last sat down infront of my laptop and type many many alphabets. By the way, my life has always been average. Jst as usual, wake up in the morning-trying to get to sch on time-attending lessons(with the exception that mum excuse me half day on wednesday since i was tired)-heading back home late. That's my so ordinary life. Well i know is boring!


And i would say, is annonying that school aint that great afterall. Some horrible person scolded some of us that day, so damn it. Ijst feel like slapping her and to tell her that she's jst acting only! Big deal.


Went to the library with leonard and ruiyong today(saturday)! V funny when ruiyong went forward to ask the person to shutup when she spoke extremely loud. Leonard was the first to reach lib, and when i walked him, he was complaining to me that the woman was noisy! I didnt care much at first, but when ruiyong came, her voice was so distinct/sharp/loud that u cannot stand at alll.


I feel out of place recently. I restrict myself from going out, and i really like staying at home to sleep, flip my notes once in awhile. The type of feeling is shiok! At times, i feeel so crazy that it seems as though i'm crawling out of the house to CCK. The journey to school was hardcore-feeling especially when you're guilty of the {not-yet}completion of your homewrk for tutorials.That sucks. I tell you, i cant wait for A level to be over! Now i see people all playing and going out, i really envy! But i keep telling myself after A level, i can have as much fun as others, jst that i have to bear with it in the mean time. I want to get into local uni. Omg- i'm so scared that NUS/NTU/SMU wouldnt even squeeze out one pathetic place for me. (whine,whine,whine- my buttt not very very big) Then it will really be game-over. madnesss, you seee.


On a lighter note, i'm drinking sunkist now! Make me so happy!


Ohyess, have jst joined twitter and i find it interesting. People, join! I was crapping with nicholasyee jst now, i think he's really my goodaye friend. Ask him play along with me, and in mins time he joined. Thanks for being such a good friend, most of the time waiting for me at Jurong east in the morning, especially when i dont-feel-like ggoing school feelings. Running to get into school gate with me almost everyday!

I miss my primary school friend. really! I miss meeting up with yonggeng and huihui, they all those whom u can rely on and tell them as much complaints/gossips as you can. I miss them a lot. Minyang and skiplim- they are those who give in to me, treated me like princess, so damn good friends. Peixian,Jiamin, Ann and felicia- they are those whom you can rely on, cry infront of them, heart-to-heart with them, gossip with them, hugg them real tight.

I would very much prefer to be innocent and worries-free type. I would want to go back to primary one, at that time i'm still a small lil girl, holding on to my partner's hand when all of us queueing up during morning assembly-when moving from place to place , at least you feel secure and know there's someone holding you tight even you fall. I would cry if i fall, cos it hurts but you will forget after the pain is gone.

Alright, shall say goodnight now~ Bye

No comments: