Sunday, March 29, 2009

Today is a disgusting+ Unlucky day
First and foremost. Why-thaaa-fck i woke up at 7.15? there goes my cabfare to sch. And i was still late. Just now(ystd) was really a long long day for me. I almost died jotting down notes and taking minutes. I'm so not that kind of person who can jott down everything properly.

I saw a dead rat that died in a sorrowful state. Disgusting! Imagine, i was holding on to the hotdog, eating halfway, and and i almost stepped on it. The rat was FLAT, with no breast or any other parts. I screamed at the sight of it, but the guys and jiahui thought that i went gila/crazy with my bitchy screamings. Hell! And then i dont know why all of a sudden i thought that i was eating rat's meat. Fck! I dont want to have nightmare tonight. So disgusting.

Next, on my way home. I saw a guy who started digging his nose. Apparently he doesnt know i was observing him right from the beginning. So he continued digging his gold. The scene was unbearable. And he started rubbing his hand against the pillar or pole (whatever it is called). Aftermathm he starts to flick his gold! Wahhhh nabei, i was thinking, what if it fly over to my side? walao. Sucha a eeeww-person. Cannot stand!

Spent the entire day with teachers and peeejay friends. We were really tired.
I fly people kite again. My bad! But i managed to meet Keane woo for supper even though i was freaking tired, and were so lazy to get up from my bed. But still, met him. teeehee. I'mma happy to meet him and we met JACOB! Both keane woo and i laughed out loud when jacob popp up infront of us, cos we were talking about soome random stuffs that was related to him. heehee He looks so different. But at the very least we crapped for 5mins with him. alright, i'll upload photos soon, too lazy now. (but didnt take photo with keane and jacob, cos i looked way too ugly and have a tired-looking face )Later is another long long long long day for me. ))): i dont like. But gotta meet Howeyong, provided that we dont fly each other kite. weeee! goodnight. I'm off to sleeeeep.

No comments: