Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Hello Peoples, do support them.(cos they are my favourite girlsss)
And join their mailing list NOWWWW:D

Hi guys! Eileen & Peixian have set up their online boutique called OnePointFives. The reason behind their name is because both of them are 1.55m tall. They are going to launch their frst collection on Saturday March 7 at 1pm! Do join their mailing list to get the latest update and mailing listees get to enjoy discounts too! It's a double benefit! All apparels at Onepointfives are set at reasonable prices for all you girls out there!

Visit
Www.onepointfives.blogspot.com and join their mailing list now!!!


Sidetrack- omg, i'm feeling crazily mad! I'm so scared of chem spa in hrs time. The time now is 2.45am. Damn it. i'm way too scared to even sleep. Should i sleep? since i'm left with only 3hrs of sleep? Mamamama-mia. I feel like kicking people's butt now, i feel like slapping myself hard(no, i wont) anyway i'm hitting the sack now. I'm gg to count sheeps if i cant sleep. Byebye, wish me luck peoples. I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm scared.

No comments: