Monday, March 02, 2009


Hello peoples((:

Alright, my weekend was sucky. and i was lost on sunday. Damn freaking stupid, went on a cab with the beetch to meet Jay and Med, then then then... I really dont know what's that place called So, the uncle being so damn funny, drove one big round, ended up i alighted at the same spot where i board the cab. Dont laugh. damn it. Money eh!!!! Walaooo. Then i was super angry, fuming man! Ended up the uncle came back and gave another ride. Mama-goodness, i got lost! Stupidly dumb. Aftermath, i hopped on the cab with only 8bucks of cash. I needed to find a cab with nets, but then it took me hella long to flagg a cab. And i forgo the previous cab with no nets. Ended up, " i acted as tho i'm some girl with no more money left except that pathethic 8bucks. And the uncle was nice enough to ask me hop on. teeehee! How nice!

And people, i feel that i'mma really fat. Fcking fat. Not refering to my waistline, but my arms, my thighs. I need to go forremoving of fats for my arms terribly. Hate flabby arms. I think is damn gross. Or should i handstand 30mins daily? and split my legs while doing my homeworks? I'mma fat, damn assss.

I wanto put makeup when i head out. I'm refraining myself froom any sort of stuffs that'll spoil my skin now. My skin in bad condition. And school today was so so. Starting to hate PE, especially when it is games. I so damn prefer running to playing. Say i'm eccentric of whatever, yes, i think i'm insane. Next up...... Hoookay, i'v talked too much. goodbye peoples/












































Why is it still the same?

No comments: