Monday, March 09, 2009

(edited)Another boring post
I felt really demoralised today. Preferably because i suck. And yes, i felt really shameful to see the remarks on my paper. I'm not proud of myself, infact i was hoping that i could digg a hole and hide like an ostrich for the rest of my life- this is what happens when i know i really suck so much. Is time for me think hard. What i really want in my live? or to jst follow the crowd aimlessly. I need a goal in live for me to die-hard study hard. Jst realised and got to knw that this coming friday my proposal form will fly back from england(is it england? yes i think so) I'm feeling a lil uneasy, i would not know what to do if my proposed qns was rejected. I want to hit 2000words before thursday, but is highly impossible. I'm fretting over so damn many things. My acne are really bad today that i dont even dare to look into the so-hate mirror. On a lighter note, i love the heavy downpour today. Is relatively cold, and the weather is jst nice for a good sleep. I shall really sleep early tonight. And i think i've got the bad habit of rushing my homeworks on sunday, then on monday i would be looking like some zombie. This aint that good.

Nth much today, but was feeling extremely blue today, tho the sky was black all the time today. GP is this coming friday, cant believe it. I thought i was still dreaming. Ohmygosssh. Anyway i'm addicted to Sunkist orange. Everyday a bottle. Seriously nice! And i hate this week, cos i'm packed with so many things. danggg!

Love me, love me not.

No comments: