Monday, March 30, 2009

I always thought i'm superman's wife_ superwoman?

Hello peoples.
I can predict that i'm gg to be very beeesy this entire week. no life. But I'll still blog as far as possible. Sunday was out for tuition. I was f-1.5hrs late. Say i'm very cool pls! Then rushed down anchorpoint to meet Howeyong and Mildred, again, while on the way i got myself lost in this teeeny weeny red dot. Amazing right?? I think i'm very urgghhz,gunndoo-sammmyyy, i should say that. And my lateness is getting from bad to worst. Scaryy you know! then Around 3plus, rushed back home to take my laptop and vivo to meet ernest and jayy! I hate packed like-sardine alike schedule. Screw me!

By the way, school today. Almost late. I think my class ispower! Today, 2cabs down from CCK to school. Hehhehh. The morning cliques like getting bigger. But, i shall try my best to be early bird. Dont make things difficult for CT! Ct is really good. And and the good news for the day is that my proposal is approved. No comments. Teeehee,goodness! Smiley face;DD

Goodbye, i'm off to do my stufffs. Stay-tune to wee-weeling.bs.com.

































































Goodbye peoples. xoxo
edited///
damn it damn it. i'm so -.- at this weeeee hr. i'm slowing turning into an nocturnal animall. madnesss. so not coool. i'm gggggggg to sleeeeeep. i alaways think that i'm superman's wife. superwoman. or rather ironman's wife. ironwoman. how nice. i'm gidddddyy. night. sleeep tight.

No comments: