Sunday, March 08, 2009


Hello-Weello.

Love sunday morning, especially when u woke up knowing that today will be a sunshine day. Hooookayy, ystd morning, i woke up at 9,45am when i'm supposed to meet the others at 10am Jurong east. My bad! Kinda of guilty. Then best part, i went there to jst buy clips and then head to somewhere we're heading to. Damn funny. So like a wasted trip down. Lunched at Marina in the noon. Long john silver, quite long since i last ate cos of my face. Had stopped eating those food ever since my face came into such a state. Then tuition was so so. Quite annonyed by that arrrogant asss, i cant deny the fact that he's very to the max clever, but he's damn shit, he never fail to spoil my day. And I love boring weekends, at the very least i'm able to stay at home. Tho, i'm very out of those trendy, shopping lives, but i love sleeping at home. Is only friday and saturday that i can have sufficient sleep. By the way, my friends- I miss all of you.CHANPEIXIAN, HOW LONG SINCE WE LAST MET? it seeems like ages since we last sat down and catchup.

Do support http://www.onepointfives.blogspot.com/ (CLICK HERE!!!)Their first collection.
alright, i'm heading out soon:D goodbye, have a nice day






Beeetch & the bitch.




This hiding place is awesome.










Weicong






Eugene:D always that talllllll.



I think Jay is getting more and more to be like small boy


Take a closer loook, Hands.


&& take a even more closer look, My stuck up faceeeee.


Ahmeng and chomel my friends.
I'm happy that I dont care anymore. Yes, i'm nothing, not even something. Hate me as much as you like.

No comments: