Friday, March 20, 2009


Fck, Nabei. i'm feeling this now. Fcking irritated.

It felts as though i just broke off with my boyfriend. It felt as though my best friend backstab me. It felt as though i failed A terribly. It felt as though i'm the only one left on this red dot. It felt as though i've jst slap bitches. It felt as though.... What the fck? Empty-feeling. I feel like going back malaysia for long. I feel llike crying hard cos i miss m'sia mum alot.We're always on distance call, and i'm so hardcore tied up with current life which i dislike to the bloodyhell max. I really hate it.

Morning to school for chem. Regretted going. I got insulted like nobody's businesss. And being said of holding no respect for my work really demoralised me. fck. I have told my mum so many times that i cannot stand it anymore, and putting in much effort doesnt pay off at all. Anyway, shall skipp this. Then Swensen with felicia for early lunch. Half the time i was whining to her about the stuffs that's getting on my nerve. Accompanied her to get her presents then. Met Karyin and Michelle at taka. Then cine pastamania after that. Catch up with them, and i do miss a few of Mango folks. I slept for straight 4hrs, my heart dying. I'm so annonyed, and i shall cont'd going back to sleep till i'm okay. I'm shall freaking wake up at 7am later. Goodnight.










I got so angry that i kept drinking water, ended up i finished hers plus mine. Like fuming fire.


When we paid for the meal, we were freaking happy~ to see that there's really a long queue outside.



Karyin+Michelle.


















































When i'm in need of much love.

No comments: