Friday, March 06, 2009



Hello Dearest folks. I'ma so glad that i got to see dearest Olivia in peejaycee. I hearts her alot, and was really happy to see her. Gosh-dinner with her&ana at lot1 soon. Cant wait. I'm going to share a damn funny+evil incident.

This morning, Was running the 200m way into the sch with my classmates. Then Bingzheng started to act tough saying the 200m was no kick at all, tho he was panting but he said it was no kick(anyway this is not the story) teehee. Then then then, during assembly, he saw a specific person somewhere infront of us, And he started saying that the person breast really outstanding. Then I add on "Omg, he didnt wear bra out! And can you go up to him and tell him to wear his bra to sch tmr??" shit, i laughed madly as i was telling him. And Bz still staring at that guy's breast. So both of us stared at the same omg* BREAST. Then He went on saying" wah his one ownage!" And i replied him "yes, i seriously think he need to wear bra" And the bingzheng said "Weeling, his one like bigger than yours, bigger than alot of peoples" And i rolled my eyes at the guy standing next to me during assembly. Lol. Funny shitttt. I got so insulted. But We're really evil, i'm so sorry to that guy as i'm here bitching about it. I'm very bitchy.

Results out for Ace today. Congratz to all the peoples who got an A for chinese (special mention to dearest Zhixuan:D) To dearest o8S12, the results may not be that good, but please cheerup and smile really hard. My 2 besties didnt do well, i'm a lil down for that. A lil disappointing for China studies results, and i'm starting to feel more stresssful than before. And i hugged Janice tight today, really miss her. I hope she's fine with her result, and everything will be good. Dont worry peoples.

Steven Tan's shot. Hahaha. Shalll take more peeks with him when i see him sooon









I looked awesomely uglyyyyy.


This is to prove that my foot is the same length as my ... wrist to elbow.






Yesterday
Meet xiwen to have eyetest. And Otahh. Omg, nice!
I dont rmbr the last time i ate it. Except for ystd. haha.


















Alright, tmr another long day(or rather later on) I seriously think i no life. Anyway, Shall collect my contact lens tmr;D And what's up for tmr???? I hate tmr. And i'm gettting real sleeepy now. goodnight peoples.

No comments: