Thursday, March 05, 2009

Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy

I think this few days really crappy. So darnn lacking of sleeep ever since monday. Anyway Chem spa finally over. Ohyes, today is the only day that i got home early. Went to run errands for amazing race. And i'm going to do some eye test later on. Freak! I couldnt see during lectures, and thanks to that i;ve been copying the wrong stuffs, learning the wrong things man! How bad is that? Is very bad.....And people, i hate tann lines.Is so ugly. See my 2 distinct skin colours now.

I think i'm pretentious. I saw you, you saw me too. But we jst pretended to be so busy. Lift my buttttt up and move on with a big heart. I hate myself this much. Everything will be alright, i always say this, but it works?

Edited/a slight degree up for my eyesight. And the optician said because i was looking at boys. Nah! And He said that both me&xiwen looked like sec sch students. I;m happy. By the way, i jst saw smth that pissed me off so much. Till one day, i'll jst pour everything out. I dont care what's the purpose of doing so.
On a lovely note: i;m so happpy that i'm connected to lovelovelove janice today! She's awesome. So sweeet. I'm gg to hugg her tight tmr when i see her. I miss her(: she knows it. teeehee.Goodaye luck for Ace result tmr, my dearest girl. Cant wait to go out with her.

Is great knowing that someone loves you. Is pain knowing you're not loved.

No comments: