Sunday, March 15, 2009

I want to be pretty and not ugly. Love/hugg/dote- me.
.
Hello peoples((;

Yesterday- sch for seminar early in the morning. was-.- I shall noy say much or leave down any comments. But both me&bingzheng were the survivals for the day. & thanks to me that i was late in meeting him in the morning that he was a lil pissed. hehh! Tuition in the afternoon since i was able to make it on time. But it wasnt productive at all, cos the entire session i was half awake plus sleeping. Way too tired. Off to meet Felicia & her boyf at plaza sing, & buy cake. I'm like the cake collectors plus buyers for the recent b'days. Next rushed home to change, and head down boat quay to meet the rest. Was Mind's cafe for the night. I love the place alot. Relaxing and fun with all the games. Celebrated xiwen's b'day there. Was a simple, funn celebration. Then to clarkequay chill. Great day ;D.

& i was chatting with this person on msn. Both of us felt the same way (how people look at us). we were like, gosh- same? & i'm glad that he tried his best to cheer me up a lil, tho i wasnt feeling sad at all over any issue. thanks goody friend (if you read my blog) Later in the morning is Scap day for the entire morning and afternoon, shall really do my works. Damn it. i think i'm hopelesss. F! And meetup the rvps girls in the evening. Eggg cracking? eggg-cited? I'm feeling so sick of going out early in the morning and getting home late to rest. So little time. Freaking 1.30am, and time for beauty sleep now.














































































































& she went round telling others that today was her b'day. hehehh. Spastic and funny



















































She's this talll, and i'm this shorttty





Yanci & me



We're okay friends Now. Cos he freaking, fucking bought me a 2 carat diamond. YAH!!!






I'm starting to miss alot of my friends. Jst the sudden feelings. Goodbye. night. sleep tight

No comments: