Friday, November 23, 2012

Waiting in line

Waiting for my turn at the clinic, initially there were 20 people infront of me, right now there's 10 still. So there's a slight improvement I should say. I'm the kind of patient that is quite picky about my doctor. My current doctor, he's a very friendly man but he always charge me higher and higher despite the fact that I see him so frequently the past 1year. As compared to my family members, he charged me so much more! Then i will always joke about it and tell my mother to go with me the next time i visit him so that he will know my whole family only sees him when we are sick. But sadly, it doesn't work that way and infact he knows I'm their daughter lol. I'm paying so much for per visit and yet i have to wait in line for so long, close to 50 bucks for per consultation. Think he's really famous in this area. He's a really nice and quite caring doctor.

There was once that my mum brought me to another doctor, bitchy doctor! She's around 70yrs old but she looks really young, obviously she takes Botox every 6 months and I think she loves to receive praises that she's young! But well, the more someone wants to hear praises, all the more i will remain silent and not comment about! Haha..What I don't like about her is, she will scold her patients, oh yar my sis is one of the victim who get scolded by her frequently, oh well she's the only one that can treat my sis's nose! We paid for it but ended up getting scolded! Ridiculous right?!! Ain't doctor supposed to be caring and be angel like when we're at the most unwell state?

Alright, 3 more to go before it is my turn! Today is run errands day, after this I'm heading to ICA and then continue to chiong my exams.. I try 150 pages today!! Hopefully I can ;( sad life...

No comments: