Friday, November 09, 2012

The sudden urge of posting here...

This is probably one of the best time that I can post whatever I feel like it since nobody will chance upon here. 2012 has been relatively good to me so far, some hiccups along the way but at least it is still manageable. Can you believe it, slightly less than a month to December and that's it for 2012. I don't know if I should be feeling glad that 2012 is coming to an end and be all excited for 2013?

I am quite excited for Christmas though. No plans for Christmas so far, but I really love to see Christmas lightings, gifts and arranging meet ups with friends. However, the irony is that
I wish i'll be out of town this Christmas because I prefer going overseas to staying in Singapore (as you know that few boring places for christmas in Singapore.

Updates:
I just finished working for an event at Pan Pacific. It was good to be able to meet new girls, a total of 19 ladies including me. Really glad that there were no major dispute among the 19 of us and in fact most of us hit off well. As you know when 19 girls coming together, there's bound to cause some frictions. Thankfully, it was not that bad. But inside me, I was struggling and I think my tolerance level had gone up (Shall not talk too much about that here)

I need to study. So many stuffs for me to catch up on. I need to make good use of my time.

Till then.....


No comments: