Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Back

Been relatively unlucky the past few days. Did not sleep well and I woke up with very tight and uncomfortable neck on Saturday morning. My head could barely turn left/right. So that's like a add on to my existing backache. I don't know what to do with my back. I went for acupuncture yesterday, just hope it will be ok in another few days time. Giving the back another week, if it does not recover then probably have to go for x-ray. I have the tendency to sleep to my right, but now I can't because it hurts even when I just lie down to my right. So now I have to lie flat and face the ceiling :(

Need to get well soon so that I can go for a run soon. Just can't wait, so I have been taking very good care of my back these few days. Annoying much!


No comments: