Sunday, November 11, 2012

Strangers to friends

My life been revolving around Ben, Ben & more of Ben! I do realise that, and I don't know if that's good or bad. I have been relying on him way too much, perhaps is not just me, but both of us.

I love meeting new people/friends in my daily life. Of course I only like to meet nice people, and don't hope for nasty ones. Sometimes, I find it amazing to meet people who hit it off well with me, someone whom I can rely on despite us only knowing each other for that few days, or rather it feels like you have known this person for the longest time.

I came across a few friends only recently, they make me feel like I have finally found them. I was all excited initially because there were so much in common between the both of us. I think the problem with me is that the excitement goes off quite easily. Let's say the other party does no effort in maintaining the friendship, at the end of the day I will just leave it hanging there and do not care. Sometimes I feel that maybe they are just friends who come and then will eventually go someday, is just a matter of as and when. I'm not facing with friendship-crisis or whatsoever, but just saying.

Just today, this person added me on Facebook, Someone whom I just met a few days ago. His looks does not match with his statement of "interested in men" so I was shocked and burst into laughters during lecture today. It was quite interesting.

2.30am, I need to sleep now. Goodnight. Till then...


No comments: