Friday, November 16, 2012

To the embassy

Woke up early in the morning for the renewal of both me & the sis passports. There were quite a lot of people at the embassy early this morning. Usually we get to collect the new passport in the afternoon, but today there were exceptionally a lot of people, so we are only able to collect it on Tuesday, which means we have to run errands again on Tuesday and then to ICA at lavender -.-

Anyway I bumped into a nice lady today who brightens up my day a lot more. As you know the requirement for a passport photo- your fringe cannot cover your eyebrows and they want to see your ears. So initially I had my hair tied up, but my mother said I look better with my hair untied, so I let down my hair and it was like a lion head, hell messy and ugly then. So I asked my sis if she has hair clip, she did not have any, at that moment the lady next to us pass me hairclip and she adds on if i need more than 1, i can take from her. I was shocked because to be honest after staying here for close to 15years , I don't usually encounter such kindness from a stranger.

Personally, I always feel the closeness between fellow Malaysians. Let's not relate to the accent, but in general they are more approachable. But of course, I do have a lot of really nice Singaporean friends :D

Heading to TCM in abit for my back. Back ache for a week, It hurts even when I cough or laugh :( Hopefully it will recover soon and I'll be able to go back to my routine run! Miss running..

Have a great day to whoever that happens to chance upon here! Bye

No comments: