Thursday, November 29, 2012

.......

Walking home, along boat quay, depressing mode on. Can't wait to head out soon! Riding on this stress-crazy-siaolang-emotional roller coaster!! I just need to rant...

Walking and posting at the same time! I always wanted to try the Indochine restaurant, the one along boat quay right next to Asian Civilisation. The setting and ambience looks romantic to me. Like a good place to catch up with friends. Just saying.. Ok next, tourists ask me to help them take a pic- they are not very friendly people :( just my luck. Then after I walk passed Timbre Art House, a couple in a fight, geez- the lady is shouting and crying at the same time. While the guy remains quite calm. Seems like she's all ready to jump :(

Sad to say, I'm walking towards Starbucks now!! Actually come to think of it, my life is not as miserable as the others, shouldn't whine too much!

Haha Ok bye! Till then when I'm random again.......

No comments: