Thursday, November 29, 2012

Secret Santa

I hope I have a secret Santa this Christmas. 1-2weeks ago, my sis told me about what gifts she and her friends exchanged last year, and then this week they had randomly assigned a person to whom they anonymously give the gift to. Go google Amazon's, I'm very impressed with their ideas and services (I'm too lazy to explain here)

I think is really sweet when you buy something for someone that suits him/her, most importantly something that comes in handy for the person. It does not have to be expensive stuffs. Is not about the amount of money, but more of the sincerity and thought that counts. So far, I have one gift exchange with the girls :D thinking of what I should buy?! Hehe...

On a side note- Great minds think alike, how true is this? Having doubts about it.

Goodnight! I'm sleepy now. Need to get up in 6hrs time!

No comments: