Monday, November 26, 2012

5days more to December!

The Christmas tree is so pretty. Managed to capture such a good shot at vivo with my handheld phone :D Can't wait to put my camera into good use when December comes.

Missed my bus, and initially early for school, guess I'll be slightly late now. Insufficient sleep because I forgot to do my assignment and started on it 12midnight. Took me 3 hrs to finish and then right after, I couldn't sleep. When I'm tired, all the more I can't get to sleep.

Anyway, i was browsing through my Facebook, my newsfeed. I hate it when people like to quote others'. Seriously,, it doesn't make you any better person by quoting others. Try quoting yours man! It annoys the hell out of me, perhaps is because is that specific person whom I really dislikes. The best thing I think he wants "likes" so on average per day, this person post at least 2-3times quotes! (ok, is at least) So much for wanting to delete such a bad ass person. But well, there's a reason why I don't delete him off my fb list

Alright, I shouldn't be that grumpy! Have a good monday everyone!
.



No comments: