Monday, November 19, 2012

Countdown begins (12 days)

Some hardcore studying today! Only 7hours of sitting down and reading, and i think is killing me :( 1st December please come sooner.

I'm someone who does not like competition at all. I don't like it when due to competition and it strains friendship. Sometimes I feel that all of us are in it for this. Though certain things are left unsaid but I can feel the pressure, and usually I will choose to avoid because i'm not in it for competition with my friends. I don't want us to be holding guns and shooting/killing each other. I'm extremely sensitive and observant to what's going on around me. I just don't like it.

I used to have a study buddy, but now all alone. This is year 3 for me, all alone by myself. But well, I don't believe I will not be able to make it through. Need to go on and on :)

No comments: