Sunday, November 18, 2012

Diet plan: On!

Fat is the word! I know I'm not obese, but each of us have certain expectation of ourself. For me, I want my thighs to be smaller and slimmer! To my horror, I have carrot/radish alike big thighs. I need to be slimmer. I know I'm not tall, my legs ain't model-like, slim and long! I'm asking for smaller thighs.. Desperately want my ideal figure.

To me, Skinny doesn't relate to perfect or good figure!! One has to be in proportion to their heights and assets Let's say, tall people who are skinny, but if let's say their boobs small and flat, that's not having good figure. Same goes to short people like me, it does not mean being petite means I have good figure.. I'm Feeling fat, expanding in the wrong direction! I know right that everyone have different perspectives on this. This is just my personal view and I need to work on it..

Way to go, to keep fit and staying healthy. No one is perfect. Need to work on my body! To gain at the right place, and lose also lose at the right place please :)

Everybody, stay healthy and keep fit!

No comments: