Thursday, November 22, 2012

Have a Yakult!

Time Check: 1.30am (still wide awake, hoping to fall asleep sooner)

A little struggles deep inside me. But well I'm ok. Received a fb message from someone that sent me his regards. Shock of my life though, but is really sweet when friends decided to drop me text/fb messages or whatever after a few years. It brightens up my day a lot more. Perhaps I shall do that too once in awhile, a little surprise for my friends is good right?!

Mocha frappe almost everyday, sweetness overdose, adrenaline rush. I change studying location almost everyday for this week, no fixed place.

Alright shall end here, need to catch up on some sleep! 5hrs of sleep.. Actually I don't feel like heading to school tomorrow. It feels like a waste of time for this and next week! Going for the sake of attendance and copying! Don't know what am I doing man.. When December comes, after 1st, is going to be a nightmare!

Keep this going~

No comments: