Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hello

I've another 7weeks more of holidays before school starts. I've to fully make use of the time for good but then again, should i look for a new job? Indecisive. 1 more day to July. That's fast!
Photobucket
Meetup with Alvin Goh and Karyin. We were so random on that specific day. Hope to see them soon. Hahah!
Photobucket
Ann Lee is away again! She'll only be back mid July. Come back soon. More meetups to come :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

They are never nice.

#1. Two teenage girls came up to me, asking me to help them check the size of a top, so i did. They wanted "XS", so i started checking for them. Apparently the next size after XS is S so i found one "S" size and left it at the side (Just in case there's no "XS", they can try on for "S") Then here comes this bitch- typical kiasu kind. She knew that we were looking for "XS" and know that I left the S at the side, she snatched away the "S" size top. Ok fine! Then I told the 2 girls that "Sorry, there's no more XS and that lady took the last S away". From their eyes, i know they will buy that top! But that bitch snatched it away. Ok why do i say she's a bitch? That 2 girls went off, and I was keeping a lookout for that lady who was still in the store. And then, you know what? She walked one round at the first level and then threw that top back to the shelve. Bitch right? Kiasu mentality.

#2. MIC customer hard to handle. They demand for this and that, always asking me stupid question, and they will give this "Tsk, Tsk" sound! Sickening, they dont know that it is rude of them to come up with that sound. This lady came up to me, die die asking for L size and I told her, "Sorry, all sizes are on display already". It seems like she don't understand what I said, so i translated it to Chinese and spoke to her in Mandarin. She continued saying "Can help me check if there's L size for this colour, this design- I ONLY WANT THIS COLOUR" Omg, So angry. I don't even know why i apologise to her saying that all on display already. I mean maybe I'm referring to "Oh, I'm sorry for you that you cant get that top. Because you're so slow in shopping that you came nearing to the end of the sales, of cause no size!" Blame me is it?

#3. Please don't fart in the public (especially retail store) The thing is whenever someone farted, customer will think that it is the sales assistant who farted. C'mon don't stereotype thinking that sales assistants are that uncivilised. The pot calling the kettle black

Ok, to be fair- there are customers who are nice. I mean it. When you tell them that all on display or you answer their questions, they say thankyou to you and instead of a blackface.

bye. Boring post.

No comments: