Monday, June 28, 2010

Two more days of work to my off day

One week more of work! Can't wait for it to end. Had this Middle East food just now, my first time trying. Not bad, above average (My scale, haha) For me, I'm a very staple-food person, I need to eat rice everyday. So I guess I'm a Chinese-chinese person. My friend brought me to try out different types of food and up till today then i realised there's alot of other countries food in Singapore. The first time that i tried Indian food at Little India was a good one, i guess. The funny part relates to my twitter- I tweeted about me dining at Little India, and then commented that it was not too bad, not as bad as I thought. The next moment *spicerootfood followed me on twitter! Just couldnt stop laughing when i checked my phone. The power of Internet and the power of twitter!! (Chirpchirp) Need to try out more food! Haha.

Omg, is late now- 1am. Going to hit the sack. Bye, Late shift tomorrow. Working hard for money.

No comments: